MOMA Scholarship Eligibility, Date Of Registration,MOMA Scholarship Online Apply, Type Of MOMA Scholarship, MOMA Scholarship 2022, MOMA Post-Matric Scholarship
Hello Dear Readers in this Article, we will talk about MOMA Scholarship 2022 – Apply Online, Last Date, All Eligible candidates can fill MOMA Scholarship 2022 Online Registration Form before the last date. MOMA Scholarship or Minority Scholarship is scholarship provided by the Ministry of Minority Affairs, India
Students can check the complete details of Minority Scholarship 2022 such as Application Form, Login, Last Date, and How To Fill Online Form. The major aim of the Moma Scholarship scheme would be to provide financial assist to poor students.
MOMA Scholarship 2022
Under the MOMA grant conspire, understudies having a place with the minority networks of Christian, Buddhist, Jain, Muslim, Sikh, and Zoroastrian (Parsi) can benefit from Pre-matric grants, Post-matric grants, and Merit-cum-Means Scholarship for Professional and Technical Courses.
Minority Scholarship is of 3 types. Students can apply for Pre matric scholarships, Post matric scholarship,s and Merit-cum-Means scholarships under Ministry of Minority Affairs.
PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP
Pre Matric Scholarships are provided to minority students for studying at pre matric level i.e Class 1-10. All eligible students get Rs. 600 per year under Pre Matric Scholarships. To apply for Pre Matric Scholarship, candidates must have received 50% marks in last examination & his/her family income should not more than 1 Lakh rupees per year.
POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP
To get Post Matric Scholarship, students must have get 50% marks or equivalent grades in the previous final examination and having family annual income less than 2 Lakh rupees per year.
The picked students get a grant amount of up to Rs. 20,000 every year. The family annual income must not surpass Rs. 2.5 Lakhs under this national minority grant.
- 30% of these scholarships are reserved for girl students of each minority community in a State/UT. The scholarships can be transferred to the male candidates of the same community in case of a shortage of female candidates.
- Not more than two students from a family would receive the scholarship meant for minorities.
- Students must regularly attend the class.
MOMA Scholarship Scheme Main Point Highlights:
|Name of Scholarship||Ministry of Minority Affairs (MOMA) Scholarship|
|Scholarship By||Central Government of India|
|Scholarship Under||National Scholarship Portal|
|Mode of application||Online|
- Candidates must belong to the Minority community to apply for Moma Scholarship.
- Students must score 50% marks or equivalent grades in the previous final examination.
- The applicant’s family income is not more than Rs. 2.5 Lakh for Merit cum Means Scholarship,
- Rs. 2 Lakh for Post Matric Scholarship and Rs. 1 Lakh for Pre Matric Scholarship.
- Only 2 children of a family can apply for a scholarship.
- The applicant must be studying in classes 11th and 12th.
MOMA Scholarship Last Date
|Name of Scholarship||Last Date|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship||15 October 2022|
|Post-Matric Scholarship||30 November 2022|
|Merit-cum-Means Scholarship||30 November 2022|
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Caste certificate
- Minority certificate
- Income certificate
- Educational certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Bank Account Details.
MOMA Scholarship 2022 Apply Online Process
- You will Visit Official Website.
- Now click on the “Continue” button.
- You will redirect to https://scholarships.gov.in.
- Now fill NSP Registration Form by filling up all required details correctly such as your personal details, Address Details, Bank Details, etc.
- Upload required documents and click on submit button.
- Now you will get the application id and password to get Login.
- Visit the home page of NSP and click on the Login link.
- You will get redirected to https://scholarships.gov.in.
- Fill application ID & Password and verification code and click on Login button.
MOMA Scholarships Renewal Application Form
- Visit the Official Website MOMA Scholarship.
- Go to the “schemes” option available in the menu bar.
- Click “scholarship scheme” option from the drop-down list.
- A new web page appears, click the “register“ option.
- Click the “apply for renewal” option.
- Enter application id, password and captcha code.
- Click login option and fill the renewal form.
- Upload the scanned documents in prescribed size and format.
MOMA Scholarship (FAQ):
Will scholarship date will extend 2022?
Eligible candidates can apply from 21 December 2022 for Mahadbt Scholarship. The last date of application will be extended till 31st August 2022.
Who is eligible for Moma scholarship?
The annual family income must not exceed INR 1 Lakh. Students of class 11 and 12 are eligible under this scholarship scheme. Students who have taken admission in technical and vocational courses in ITI/Industrial Training Centres affiliated with NCVT (at class 11 & 12 level) can also apply.
What is pre matric and post matric?
2.1 Pre – Matric Scholarship Scheme – This scholarship scheme is for students studying from Class 1st to Class 10th. 2.2 Post – Matric Scholarship Scheme – This scholarship scheme is for students studying from Class 11th, 12th and above which includes Courses like ITI, B.SC, B.
यह भी पढ़े –
If you’ve any thoughts on the MOMA Scholarship 2022 – Apply Online, Last Date, then feel free to drop them in the below comment box. Keep visiting our website: Theyojana for new updates.
I hope you like this post so please share it on your social media handles & Friends. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.