NMMS Scholarship 2022, NMMS Scholarship Application form, NMMS Scholarship Apply online, NMMS Scholarship 2022-2023, NMMS Scholarship 2022 Registration, National Means Cum Merit Scholarship
Hello, Dear Reader’s in this article we will talk about NMMS Scholarship 2022 Apply Online, Application Form, Registration, The scholarship is granted by the Ministry of Human Resource and Development, under the Government of India.
The NMMS Scholarship 2022. Through this article, you will get complete details regarding this scholarship scheme like what is NMMS scholarship? its objective, benefits, features, eligibility criteria, required documents, application procedure, etc.
NMMS Scholarship 2022
The authority conducts the written examinations for the students which have to be cleared to avail the benefits of the scholarship. It has been started for the welfare of students from class 8th onwards.
students will encourage them to pursue their education at the secondary stage. Under this scholarship scheme, Rs 12000 financial assistance will provide from class 9th to class 12th. Approximately 1 lakh scholarships are provided under this initiative created by the Central Government.
All those candidates who have registered and taken the exam can check their NMMS results on the official website. The exam was conducted on 22nd March 2022.
Before announcing the result the examination authorities have also released the provisional answer keys for students, Those students whose annual family income is Rs 150000 or less can apply for this scholarship scheme.
NMMS scholarship 2022 apply online last date and websites varies as per state. Some states including Bihar, Odisha and Maharashtra release NMMS application form 2022 in online mode.
NMMS Scholarship 2022 Main point highlights:
|Name of the Scheme||National Means Cum Merit Scholarship|
|Launched by||The central government of India|
|Financial Assistance||Rs 12000 per annum|
|The objective of the Scheme||To promote higher education|
|Scheme Department||Ministry of Minority Affairs|
Objective Of This Scheme:
After completing the survey in states. the government finds out that many students drop out the school after Class 8th. The scholarship amount under NMMS Scholarship is Rs 12000 per annum which is 1000 per month.
Around 1 lakh scholarships are disbursed every year through the State Bank of India into the bank account of the beneficiaries through the public financial management system.
the government has expected the number of student applications will definitely increase from last year. All the interested students have to apply soon as this golden opportunity for them.
- All those students who have enrolled themselves for class 8th can apply for this scholarship Students studying in government/local body/government-aided schools can apply for this scholarship.
- In class 8th, they need to get at least 55% marks to apply.
- There is a relaxation of 5% marks for the students belonging to the SC/ST category.
- Students securing 55% or more marks in class 7 can also appear in the selection test.
- The family income should not exceed 1.5 lakh per annum by all criteria.
- Firstly the scholarship has to be given to the students of class 9. And then the continuation of the program has done for appearing in class 10 to 12.
- Regarding the continuation of the scholarship. Students must have secured 60% or more marks in class 10th board.
- The selection process is done by the central government agency at the state level.
- The candidate is required to score at least 60% marks in class 10th board examination For continuing scholarship in class 12th candidate should get clear promotion in class 11th in first attempt with at least 55% marks.
Benefits And Features
- The main objective of launching this scholarship is to reduce the dropout rate at class 8
- With the help of this scholarship scheme, students will encourage to pursue their education at the secondary stage
- Under the NMMS scholarship scheme, Rs 12000 financial assistance will provide from class 9th to class 12th
- This scholarship will provide only to those students who are studying in state government-aided and local body schools
- Only those students whose annual family income is Rs 150000 or less can apply for this scholarship scheme
- Students need to hard work in their studies as well. On the basis of their performance only, they can have the advantage of this program.
- Educational documents ( 7th and 8th Class Marksheet and Certificates)
- Aadhar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate of Candidate
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Bank Account Details
NMMS Scholarship Apply Online Process 2022
- Go to the official website of the national scholarship portal
- On the homepage, click on the new registration Option
- Now you will redirect to a new page where you have to read the instructions and tick on the undertaking
- you are equal to click on continue
- Enter the details required in this form, and also attach the documents.
- After that, you have to click on the register option.
- By following this procedure you can apply for an NMMS scholarship.
NMMS Scholarship Apply Offline Process
- Go to the official website of NMMS Scholarship.
- you Now click on NMMS Scholarship
- Now you have to click on the download form link
- After that, A NMMS Scholarship form will be displayed on the screen in PDF Format
- You have to download this form and take a printout of it for the fill the form.
- Now you have to fill this form by entering all the asked information like your name, email id, address, etc
- After that, you have to attach all the required documents
- Now you have to submit this form to the concerned department.
Download the Mobile App
- official website of national scholarship portal
- On the home page, you have to click on get it on Google Play
- A new page will open before you
- On this new page you have to click on install.
Contact Support Details:
- Helpline Number– 0120-6619540
- Email Id- email@example.com
NMMS Scholarship 2022 (FAQs):
How do I apply for the NMMS 2022 scholarship?
Class 8 students can fill NMMS exam application form 2022 through their respective school authority.
How can I apply for the NMMS exam in Tamilnadu?
The Tamil Nadu National Means Cum Merit Scholarship (NMMS) Scheme is an entrance exam conducted by the authority to provide scholarships to eligible applicants who are studying in class VIII in the current year.
How can I prepare for the NMMS exam?
Divide the syllabus strategically so that you cover all topics and chapter one month before the exam date for the preparation of the exam. Students should focus on the weak topics more before moving to strong areas. Work on your weak areas more.
What is the price of the NMMS book?
Buy new: ₹323.00
See also –
If you’ve any thoughts on the NMMS Scholarship 2022 Apply Online, Application Form, or Registration, then feel free to drop them in the below comment box. Keep visiting our website: Theyojana for new updates.
I hope you like this post so please share it on your social media handles & Friends. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.