Hello, & Welcome Dear Reader’s In this Article you Get to know about PFMS Scholarship 2022 | Know Your Payment, Public Financial Management System (PFMS) also known as CPMS Central Plan Scheme Monitoring System. PFMS is a web-based online fund transaction system to manage the fund and online payment to implementing agency and to the beneficiary.
Scholarship portal provides facility for onetime registration of students and upload of required documents for processing scholarship application at various stages. The Public Financial Management System program is a government-owned program where financial funds are given to beneficiaries who are eligible.
PFMS Scholarship 2022
The PFMS Scholarship is basically a web-based online software application that is developed and implemented by the controller general of accounts, department of expenditure, Ministry of Finance, Government of India. This will help them to continue their studies and no halt in their education because of money issues.
Public Financial Management System (PFMS) is a platform for e-payment of subsidy under Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) to both Aadhar based & Non- Aadhar based bank accounts through NPCI. Before applying you need to know all the basic details related to the PFMS Scholarship.
|Name of Scheme||Public Financial Management System Scholarship|
|Developed by||Controller General of Accounts, Dept of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance|
|Launched by||Public Financial Management System|
|PFMS Toll-Free Number||1800 118 111|
Benefits of PFMS portal
- Students who come under the eligibility scholarship will get financial support for higher education from renowned colleges and university.
- pfms.nic.in scholarship for Post-Matric Scholarship for OBCs
- PFMS has a working interface with 90 banks directly. This includes 26 PSBs, 59 RRBs, and 5 huge private sector banks.
- With the scholarship amount, the student will be able to continue their higher education without any hurdles
PFMS Bank List
- Allahabad Bank
- Allahabad Gramin UP Bank
- Andhra bank
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena bank
- Axis bank
- Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bassein catholic co-op.bank ltd.
- Bombay mercantile co-op.bank ltd.
- Canara bank
- Catholic Syrian bank ltd.
- Central bank of India
- City union bank ltd
- Corporation bank
- Dcb bank limited
- Dena bank
- Deutsche bank
- Dhanlaxmi bank ltd
- HDFC bank
- ICICI bank
- IDBI bank
- Indian bank
- Indian overseas bank
- Indusind bank limited
- Jharkhand Gramin bank
- Karnataka bank
- Kotak Mahindra bank
- Madhya Bihar Gramin bank
- Manipur state co-op.bank ltd.
- New India co-operative bank ltd
- NKGSB co-op bank ltd
- Oriental bank of commerce
- Punjab and Sind bank
- Punjab National bank
- RBL bank
- South Indian bank
- Standard chartered bank
- State bank of India
- Svc co-operative bank ltd.
- Syndicate bank
- Tamil Nadu mercantile bank ltd
- The cosmos co-operative bank ltd.
- The federal bank ltd
- The Jammu and Kashmir bank ltd
- The Lakshmi Vilas bank ltd
- The Saraswat co-operative bank ltd
- The Thane Janata Sahakari bank ltd
- UCO bank
- Union Bank of India
- United bank of India
- Vijaya bank
- Aadhar card
- Educational certificate
- Class 12th passing certificate
- Fee receipt
- Passport size photo
PFMS Scholarship Registration Process
PFMS Registration and login are only allowed for the Government agencies such as PAOs, DDOs, PDs, AAOs, and DHs. If you are in any of these positions, then you can get registered to the platform by following these steps.
Step – 1 Visit the official portal of PFMS at www.pfms.nic.in
Step – 2 Click on Login at the upper right corner that will take you to a screen from where you can also register yourself to the portal.
Step – 3 Here, you have to click on New User Registration.
Step – 4 A PDF file will get downloaded on your system that is the registration form.
Step – 5 Get a printout of this form and fill it up carefully.
Step – 6 You have to attest your ID card along with the filled form from a designated officer at the office.
Step – 7 Now attach the attested ID card along with any other document, if needed, to the form and finally submit them to the Controller General of Accounts Office, PFMS.
PFMS Know Your Payment Status
- Visit the portal www.pfms.nic.in
- Click on Know your Payment, which you should get on the homepage itself.
- A page will appear where you have to provide the details that are your bank name and the bank account number.
- Next, confirm your bank account number.
- Type the captcha code.
- Click on Send OTP.
- Provide the OTP that you must have arrived on your mobile number and then submit.
How to Track Your NSP Scholarship Payments through PFMS
- The first thing you need to do is visit the official website of PFMS www.pfms.nic.in.
- find the ‘Track NSP Payment’ option and click.
- on the ‘Track NSP Payment’ window, enter your bank name or account number or enter the NSP Application id and the captcha code.
- After entering all the required details, click on the ‘search’ button.
- A page will appear on the screen where you can track your NSP payments.
|Toll Free No. 1800 118 111 Email: helpdesk-pfms[at]gov[dot]in|
|Designated mail Id for CSEAT querie is cseat[dot]pfms[at]gov.in|
|Designated phone lines for CSEAT queries are 65678001, 65678002|
How can I check my scholarship money in my bank account?
- Click on the Know Your Payment link on the left side of the page.
- A new page will open.
- Enter your bank name.
- Enter your bank account number.
- Enter again your bank account number.
- Type the verification captcha code.
- Then click on the search button.
What is PFMS bank?
PFMS is public financial management system for schemes of Govt. of India which can be also used for state schemes.
How can I check my NSP scholarship status
You have to login under the option ‘Student Login’ by entering your Permanent id and Date of Birth. Once login, you will be able to view the option ‘Check Your Status‘. Under this option you can check your online status.
Can we track the payment released by the PFMS?
Yes, you can track your payment through the PFMS portal. To track the payment on the PFMS portal, you can follow the detailed steps described in the article above.
If you’ve any thoughts on the PFMS Scholarship 2022 | Know Your Payment, then feel free to drop them in the below comment box. Keep visiting our website: Theyojana for new updates.
I hope you like this post so please share it on your social media handles & Friends. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.