Hello Dear Reader’s In this article you get to know about West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2022 Registration, Mamta Banerjee has recently rolled out a scheme for providing support to the women of the state. Which is named Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme.
This Lakshmi Bhandar is a new scheme to ensure monthly Basic Income support to female heads of 1.6 crore households of West Bengal. The main motive of the scheme is to ensure the social security of the women of the state by providing them basic income support on monthly basis.
by the state government Rs. 500 per month to the female head of the general category families and about Rs. 1000 rupees will be given to the women head of SC ST families.
West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2022 | পশ্চিমবঙ্গ লক্ষ্মী ভান্ডার প্রকল্প
West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar scheme for financially weaker families. Through this scheme, the government is going to provide Rs 500 per month to general category families and Rs 1000 per month to SC/ST families. Nearly 1.6 crore households of West Bengal will benefit from this scheme.
With the help of this financial support provided through this scheme, 10% to 20% of the monthly expenditure of a beneficiary will be covered. The second phase of the Duare Sarkar Project Camp has been organized by the West Bengal government.
West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Main Point Highlights:
|Name Of The Scheme||West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme|
|Launched By||West Bengal Of Government|
|Beneficiary||Household Female Heads|
|Number Of Beneficiaries||1.6 Crores|
Objective Of Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
The main objective of starting this West Bengal Laxmi Bhandar Scheme 2022 is to provide basic income support to the female head of the family to run their day-to-day activities. With the help of this scheme, The scheme will also boost the rural and urban economy of the state.
Under this scheme, every household from the SC and ST community will be included. For the general category, the government has decided on eligibility criteria. The government has allocated a budget of Rs 12900 crore for this scheme. West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme was also a part of the election manifesto of the Trinamool Congress.
The implementation of this scheme will start from 1st July 2021. The government of West Bengal already has a database of some eligible beneficiaries like 33 lakh women beneficiaries of social security schemes.
These beneficiaries can be bought under direct benefit transfer of this scheme immediately. For the remaining families, the government will seek applications. With the implementation of the scheme, the rural and urban economies of the state will be boosted.
Benefits And Features
- Financial support of Rs. 500 per month for the general category and Rs.1000 per month for SC/ST category.
- With the help of this scheme, nearly 10% to 20% of the monthly expenditure of the beneficiary will be covered
- All the households from SC and ST communities can apply under this scheme
- 1.6 crore households of West Bengal will get benefit from this Scheme
- All the families of SC and ST categories can apply under this scheme
- The government of West Bengal announced a scheme for women.
- The applicant who belongs to West Bengal states is eligible to get the benefit of the scheme.
- Only female heads of the family can apply for this scheme.
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate
- Ration card
- Residential certificate
- Age Proof
- Bank account details
- Passport photo
West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Online Registration Process
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
Step 2- On the Homepage, you have to enter your registered mobile number.
Step 3- Now you have to click on generate OTP. You have to enter this OTP into the OTP box
Step 4- Click on the Option “Apply Online” button.
Step 5- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 6- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, father/ husband name, date of birth, gender, caste, and other information) and upload documents.
Step 7- Now you have to click on submit, By following this procedure you can apply online. Done Registration
Check Laxmi Bhandar Status Online
- First of all, go to the official website.
- After that you have to enter your registered mobile number, then click on generate OTP.
- Then you have to enter OTP in the OTP box
- After this process, you have to click on the login button.
- After that, you have to click on the option to check the application status.
- Now you have to enter your reference number.
- Then you have to click on the option with check status.
- the status will appear on your screen.
- Phone No: +91-033-23341563
- E-Mail Id: email@example.com
Lakshmir Bhandar (FAQ):
Who is eligible for the Lakshmi Bhandar scheme?
All families of to SC/ST category can apply under the scheme. General category families with at least one tax-paying member cannot apply under the scheme. General category families with more than 2 hectares of land cannot apply under the scheme. Only women head of the family is eligible under this scheme.
What is Laxmir bhandar?
This Lakshmi Bhandar is a new scheme to ensure monthly Basic Income support to female heads of 1.6 crore households of West Bengal. In this scheme, govt. will provide monthly Rs. 500 to families of general category.
Who established Laxmi?
Saraladebi started the Lakshmir Bhandar in 1897. It was said that Devi Lakshmi had left home due to the Partition of Bengal.
How can I check my Laxmi Bhandar status?
- Go to the official website first.
- The homepage of the website will open.
- Enter the registered mobile. An OTP will be sent to the same number.
- The applicant’s profile will open.
- Go to the concerned section and check the application status and payment status along with details.